Saturday, September 20, 2014

You've Been Here Four Hours

Today as morning greeted San Fransico, I was thankful that the hotel is across the street from two essentials.  A 24 Hour Fiitness gym, and a Starbucks. Once the roommates finially awoke; we headed to the Castro for breakfast. This meal was followed by a quick trip to Mr. S Leather for a shopping trip. A quick trip.  A shopping trip that ended up lasting four hours.  Four hours in a leather supermarket. Trying on everything. 

It was odd, I ran into an amazing amount of fellow bloggers, twittererers, and fellow  Instagramers. And, after a credit card charge around $400 and four hours I was spent. Literally and figuratively. 

I slowly entered the hotel lobby in the late afternoon. Weighed down by the bags of clothes and new toys. Ready for a long nap.  After a trip to China Town for some "authentic" cuisine, and a little light bar time, bed called my name.  Good night, San Fransico.  See you tomorrow.  

4 comments:

  1. I love that you put "authentic" in quotes...it's all relative. Have a great time this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess it would be too much to hope for that you will model some of your purchases for us?

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES, you MUST model some of the fashions/toys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you got some of that great customer service that Mr. S is known for! I know I had an excellent time there.

    ReplyDelete

Do not forget to add nicetoseestevieb.blogspot.com to your favorites tab.