Monday, August 25, 2014

Damn Convention

Damn conventionalists. Damn convention. The weather outside seemed a tiny bit different this morning. A change had happened. When approaching my morning routine of walking the dog, there was a difference in the air. It was chilly. Now, it wasn't cold mind you. It was just a couple of degrees towards Autumn and away from summer.

I noticed it right away. This made me squee on the inside. This tiny almost unnoticeable change gave me a reason to pull my Man Uggs from the very back of the closet. I sighed as I slipped the sheepy softness onto my feet.

Now, it wasn't cold enough to put pants on. So tonight for class you'll see Stevieb rocking his Man Uggs and shorts.

Damn the conventionalists. Damn convention.



I guess I'm ready for Autumn. 

7 comments:

  1. Damn... I wish I were there to warm up those legs...grrrr

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice pic, but 'man uggs' is a contradiction in terms.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If the fellow in the photo comes with the autumn, I'm ready for fall as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just say no Stevie! I know they're comfortable... and look good with your tightest jeans. But with shorts? Just... no.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Do not forget to add nicetoseestevieb.blogspot.com to your favorites tab.