Monday, April 25, 2011

I, FEAR

Something you’re afraid of.

I’m afraid of most normal things. Snakes, clowns, and US Republicans top the list. My deepest fear in life actually spurred from the movie I, Robot. It’s not the robots I fear but, when the NS-5s round up the defunct robots I start to panic. When Will Smith investigates the robot storage containers I go ape shit. I’ve since realized that any story of a group being “rounded up” brings a primal fear out in me.

And yet I love gay cruises, go figure.



Duly impressed with other bloggers* taking up the writing challenge, I have decided to take the blog writing challenge. See all sixty-four challenges here. This was question eight.

1 comment:

  1. Snakes and clowns both suck. And so do flying monkeys.

    ReplyDelete

Do not forget to add nicetoseestevieb.blogspot.com to your favorites tab.